“Just as trust is the key to all relationships, so also is trust the glue of organizations” Covey 147 Photo by Bernard Hermant on Unsplash. Society is built on trust. All effective interactions require some level of trust. Especially in the world of business, it is essential that we are able to make people trust… [Continue Reading]
If you want to be rich, then you need to master the knowledge, attitude and habits of the rich. Here’s what I learned from Rich Dad Robert Kiyosaki. Photo by Dhiva Krishna on Unsplash. I used to think that the biggest problem with the world was that the rich got richer and the poor stayed… [Continue Reading]
The 6 Steps to Choosing Your Business Idea:
1. Understand Business: what it means and who you need to become?
2. Start with Passion: what do you love doing enough to struggle for.
3. Get Experience: start by learning in your chosen field.
4. Start Part Time: Take time for your idea to develop while you’re still ‘on-the-job’.
5. Solve a Problem: Find what the big problem in your area is and find the solution you can provide for your specific customer.
6. Find your ‘Why’: really establish the core vision. Why do you really want to do this and why do people really need/want it?