The 6 Steps to Choosing Your Business Idea:
1. Understand Business: what it means and who you need to become?
2. Start with Passion: what do you love doing enough to struggle for.
3. Get Experience: start by learning in your chosen field.
4. Start Part Time: Take time for your idea to develop while you’re still ‘on-the-job’.
5. Solve a Problem: Find what the big problem in your area is and find the solution you can provide for your specific customer.
6. Find your ‘Why’: really establish the core vision. Why do you really want to do this and why do people really need/want it?